HP printers offer high-quality printing documents with high speed and have become an integral requirement of our personal as well as professional life. Hp printer is an affordable home printer that generates extraordinary quality documents and photos. The steps to download and install a hp printer driver are here at www.123.hp.com/setup Go-ahead to get your hp printer software now.
How to download and install HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup?
1. Switch on the HP printer and computer
2. Open web browser and type 123.hp.com/setup
3. Make sure to install cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer. Click Download to get the recommended software for your printer.
4. Enter HP Printer model number in the space provided
5. Choose the printer driver
6. Click on download button
7. Go to the downloaded folder and run the software file to install the drivers
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
1. Turn on your printer.
2. Open printer control and click on the wireless icon.
3. The wizard searches and displays a list of available networks.
4. Select the name of your network to complete the connection. If needed, download the HP wireless software.
5. Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your Printer to the wireless network at 123.hp.com/setup.
6. The printer can also be connected directly to your router using the WPS button. Press the WPS button on your Router and printer to connect your HP printer directly to the home network.
How To Install HP Wireless Printer via CD Media?
The installation procedure of an HP wireless printer into your operating system completes in just a few steps. Follow them accordingly:
1. Take out the CD from the pack and insert in your Disk Drive
2. Your operating system will notify you about the CD inserted.
3. Click on the ‘Start’ button and go to the ‘Computers’
4. Double click on ‘CD Driver.’ and open it.
5. Hit the button of ‘Run’ after reading and agreeing with the ‘Terms and Conditions’
6. Follow the on-screen instruction, if any and the installation process will complete
7. Now, you can scan and print any document via your new HP printer.